Garnier Skin Naturals Hyaluronic Aloe Gel 200ml

Gel enriched with organic aloe and hyaluronic acid effectively removes excess sebum, impurities and makes pores less visible.

Contains 96% ingredients of natural origin - the remaining 4% of ingredients ensure the sensuality and durability of the formula.

Designed for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Dermatologically tested, vegan


showing social proof